Web design process steps we will take together during our journey
Design and development of a holiday property and hotel website is a several weeks process. We advise our clients to first prepare well their content – all website text and images. Several stages include a design phase, developmental phase and finally, a very important speed and search engine optimization for better online search results.
- 1 We callWhatever option best suits you: Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook call, Viber or other. you.
- 2 You gather all your contentWe will create folders with predefined blank files for your project in Dropbox. You will fill in the content (text) and upload photos of your hotel or property..
- 3 We sign an agreementThe agreement is signed and in effect the moment you return it to us via e‑mail with your statement that you accept our agreement. We will need a copy (scan, photo) of your company’s legal registration document in order to send you the agreement.).
- 4 First paymentWe provide you with our bank account number., 50 % of the total amount.
- 5 We create a website map, you confirm.
- 6 We design your homepageWe provide you with 1 design. 2 revisions are possible. 2nd design will follow only in case you do not agree on the 1st design. Again, 2 revisions are possible., you confirm.
- 7 Second payment, 30 % of the total cost.
- 8 We developYou will have access to the project through a web link in a later stage of development. your website.
- 9 We talk final refinementsBest option is a Skype video call with screen sharing turned on..
- 10 We finalize and optimizeThis is a vital & time intensive stage that includes website speed optimization, search engine optimization, setting various Google tools including analytics, accessibility testing etc..
- 11 You do a final check, you confirm.
- 12 Last payment, 20 % of the total cost.
- 13 That’s it if you have a web hosting from us or we moveYour website will be fully yours. You can edit it, have another web designer to maintain it, or you can subscribe to our maintenance plan. your website to your own web hosting planWhen choosing a hosting company, make sure it offers services optimized for WordPress. Go for quality & trusted companies. We have several recommendations, ask us..