Terms & Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Licence to use the Website. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (i) republish material from our website (including republication on another website); (ii) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website; (iii) show any material from our website in public; (iv) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or (v) redistribute material from our website. You can share links to our Website, the Website’s pages and articles, but only after you obtain a written consent from us. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website.
- Acceptable Use. You must not: (i) use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; (ii) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; (iii) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; (iv) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent; (v) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing; (vi) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or (vii) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing). You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- Limited Warranties. We do not warrant or represent: (i) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; (ii) that the material on the website is up to date; or (iii) that the website or any service on the website will remain available. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the Website.
- Your lookandfeel.agency Client Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Look & Feel Agency of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Look & Feel Agency will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend your account, cancel your account and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a post, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that comment. the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content; the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Payment and Renewal. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Look & Feel Agency’s fees and/or recurring fees. Unless using our online shop, payment conditions are specified in the separate Service and Product Agreement. For recurring payments, applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Such payments are not refundable. Look & Feel Agency reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Look & Feel Agency. For web design services and any other services, payments are not refundable and partial refunds in different stages of web design process can only be done at the Agency’s discretion and at the Agency’s good will.
- Content on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which lookandfeel.agency links, and that link to lookandfeel.agency. Look & Feel Agency does not have any control over those non-Look & Feel Agency websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non Look & Feel Agency website or webpage, Look & Feel Agency does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Look & Feel Agency disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Look & Feel Agency websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Look & Feel Agency asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by lookandfeel.agency violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Look & Feel Agency. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Look & Feel Agency to you any Look & Feel Agency intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Look & Feel Agency. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Look & Feel Agency work.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. plugin, application) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s Terms of Service. You can opt out of their Terms of Service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Look & Feel Agency reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Look & Feel Agency may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Look & Feel Agency may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your lookandfeel.agency account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Look & Feel Agency if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Look & Feel Agency’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Look & Feel Agency can terminate the account immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Look & Feel Agency, or by the posting by Look & Feel Agency of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by the law, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- Breaches of These Terms and Conditions. Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may: (i) send you one or more formal warnings; (ii) temporarily suspend your access to our website; (iii) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; (iv) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website; (v) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; (vi) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or (vii) suspend or delete your account on our website. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Website or a part of our Website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Severability. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these Terms and Conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, together with our Privacy, Cookies Policy and Client Service and Product Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our Website and shall supersede all previous Agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our Website.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with European Union law. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Czech Republic.